Spetsnaz Clan [SPTZ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jammy786

jammy786

TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH Empty
PostSubject: TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH   TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 am

we need to sort out some tactics...i think everyone should use smoke....so we can throw them down at the HQ to capture it but not all at the same time one after each other...but we need a structure....like 2 smg's that should take the HQ....1 hmg that can also take it or stand just away and help the rifle men...2 rifle men guarding them...one sniper watching from far away but can also see the whole HQ in order to stop them taking it..... post what you want to do....

SMG - HAZOO786
SMG - PAT (IF IT'S ALRITE WITH HIM)
HMG - POTATO
RIFLE - JAMMY
RIFLE -
SNIPER - GuZZo

Last edited by jammy786 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://spetsnazclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
XxHamzaxX

PostSubject: Re: TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH   TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 am

Yes i can play in the clan match and i think if most of us use camouflague then when they get theere recon planes they can never see us so if 3 or 4 people use camouflage then we can easily get them as they cant see us on the recon plane so i think some people like me and pat need to defo use camouflage orite.

GUZZO NEEDS TO USE IT IF HE SNIPES (WELL IT WOULD HELP) AND ANYONE WHO SNIPES NEEDS IT ~ JAMMY
Back to top Go down
jammy786

jammy786

PostSubject: Re: TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH   TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:31 am

I COULD SNIPE...1 LEVEL AWAY FROM PTRS.....GUZZO CUD USE RIFLE GRENADE WITH GEWEHR....RIFLE MEN NEED TO USE BOUNCING BETTIES AND ONE SMG NEEEDS TO USE BOUNCING BETTIES
Back to top Go down
https://spetsnazclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH   TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

im fine with being smg but probs not betties, i prefer flame. and a sniper needs sp really to get 1 hit kills all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH   TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH Empty

Back to top Go down

TACTICS FOR CLAN MATCH
Page 1 of 1