Spetsnaz Clan [SPTZ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Idea for training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

Location : A house, Co. Durham, North East, England, Europe, Earth, Milkyway. The Place after that

New Idea for training Empty
PostSubject: New Idea for training   New Idea for training EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:02 pm

I just came up with an idea for training, you get 7 lifes/points on your account, if you don't show up to training with a good excuse you'll lose a point, if your points is zero, you're booted Arrow

its just its only been me and Potato (and jammy once) whose turned up to training at six o clock everyday this week

no offence to anyone
Back to top Go down
jammy786

jammy786

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for training   New Idea for training EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:04 pm

good idea....but im not allowed on in the week but my dads goin away on thurs till next wednesday
Back to top Go down
https://spetsnazclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
XxHamzaxX

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for training   New Idea for training EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:59 pm

I aint allowed on weekdays i maybe allowed a few times but is very unlikely i will be allowed everyday so i cant play training on weekdays. Sorry. But i can still play in da clan match on Saturday and i can come to training before the match.
Last Thing does this points/life thing start from next time we have training or from Monday this week
Back to top Go down
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

Location : A house, Co. Durham, North East, England, Europe, Earth, Milkyway. The Place after that

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for training   New Idea for training EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 pm

XxHamzaxX wrote:
I aint allowed on weekdays i maybe allowed a few times but is very unlikely i will be allowed everyday so i cant play training on weekdays. Sorry. But i can still play in da clan match on Saturday and i can come to training before the match.
Last Thing does this points/life thing start from next time we have training or from Monday this week

monday
Back to top Go down
jammy786

jammy786

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for training   New Idea for training EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:13 pm

i can only go on in the week if my dads not it....dont reckon we should have training every day...and probs not on weekends coz i have to go to my cuz's at 3-4 and come bak at like 9...but ill be on just not at training times
Back to top Go down
https://spetsnazclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
spencer54321

spencer54321

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for training   New Idea for training EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:35 am

well i have not been turning up because of family things, coursework and my GF is going through some hard times and needs me. so because of these reasons this site and clan has taken a back seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Idea for training   New Idea for training Empty

Back to top Go down

New Idea for training
Page 1 of 1