Spetsnaz Clan [SPTZ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Night 28th March 09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

Location : A house, Co. Durham, North East, England, Europe, Earth, Milkyway. The Place after that

Training Night 28th March 09 Empty
PostSubject: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 am

Training Night on the 28th People, I think Jammy's got us a clan match so it'll be at 5pm GMT. I pretty sure it's a HQ clan match so this is the setup we'll play for this week

Team Deathmatch as Warm-up (10mins max)
3 Headquaters Games if thats the Clan Match game mode (45mins max)

= 55mins

The extra 5+ mins whilist we are waiting for the clan, if the other mods agree with me, a quick chat in the lobby or Private Match about our tactics

EDIT:

Every night would it be possible if atleast one of us mods could start a party with teh other players in the clan match

i'll start it tonight

@ around 1/2 6 GMT sorry about short notice

Last edited by GuZZo_32 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jammy786

jammy786

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 am

yh we need to sort out some tactics...i think everyone should use smoke....so we can throw them down at the HQ to capture it but not all at the same time one after each other...but we need a structure....like 2 smg's that should take the HQ....1 hmg that can also take it or stand just away and help the rifle men...2 rifle men guarding them...one sniper watching from far away but can also see the whole HQ in order to stop them taking it..... post what you want to do....

SMG - HAZOO786
SMG -
HMG -
RIFLE -
RIFLE -
SNIPER -

i can do any apart from HMG but i will probs do SMG or RIFLE MAN...i have got gewehr and mm1 garand with rifle grenade...easy kills.....hazoo i know will be an SMG with the mp40 so everyone else post what you want to do.....WE NEED A GOOD SNIPER....remember though there are only 6 places....

this is what the gibso wrote on c4c so his clan may use this...

I was playing HQ, and these guys won 250-0, here is how they did it:

They had 2 guys w/ HMG, one w/ LMG, and 3 w/ SMGs. They would toss in all their flares, tabuns and smokes around the base, th HMGs and LMG would charge in and just shoot blind, then while we can't see anything, frags and some RPGs are hitting us. The SMGs would come in and secure the base. IDK how it worked w/ such effectiveness. Game ended quick.
Back to top Go down
https://spetsnazclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:05 am

soz been away for a while so not been posting but im back so i can take part in the clan match if u want, im lvl 65 atm so i can really do any class. but as long as the clan match wont involve using the map pack cause i dont have it.
Back to top Go down
jammy786

jammy786

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:08 am

pat...you be an smg with hazoo and use the flamethrower so you can take close range targets

sorry guzzo for taking over the training thread ill move this discussion to the clan matches
Back to top Go down
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 am

kk thats fine with me, mp40 round drum, flame, sp and steady aim sound good. which maps we playing on??
Back to top Go down
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

Location : A house, Co. Durham, North East, England, Europe, Earth, Milkyway. The Place after that

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:23 am

jammy786 wrote:
yh we need to sort out some tactics...i think everyone should use smoke....so we can throw them down at the HQ to capture it but not all at the same time one after each other...but we need a structure....like 2 smg's that should take the HQ....1 hmg that can also take it or stand just away and help the rifle men...2 rifle men guarding them...one sniper watching from far away but can also see the whole HQ in order to stop them taking it..... post what you want to do....

SMG - HAZOO786
SMG -
HMG -
RIFLE -
RIFLE -
SNIPER -

i can do any apart from HMG but i will probs do SMG or RIFLE MAN...i have got gewehr and mm1 garand with rifle grenade...easy kills.....hazoo i know will be an SMG with the mp40 so everyone else post what you want to do.....WE NEED A GOOD SNIPER....remember though there are only 6 places....

this is what the gibso wrote on c4c so his clan may use this...

I was playing HQ, and these guys won 250-0, here is how they did it:

They had 2 guys w/ HMG, one w/ LMG, and 3 w/ SMGs. They would toss in all their flares, tabuns and smokes around the base, th HMGs and LMG would charge in and just shoot blind, then while we can't see anything, frags and some RPGs are hitting us. The SMGs would come in and secure the base. IDK how it worked w/ such effectiveness. Game ended quick.

my best sniping games:

48 K - 4 D ON UPHEAVEL
32-1 NIGHTFIRE
66-12 CLIFFSIDE

good enough?

anywayz im bullplop with HMG

but i got 124 kills in 1 game with MP40

I got rifle grenade for:

SPRINGFIELD
ARISAKA
23 OFF THE MOSIN NAGANT
GEWEHR 43
Back to top Go down
jammy786

jammy786

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 am

GUZZO CAN YOU SNIPE FOR US ???? AND EVERYONE TRY AND USE CAMOFLAGE
Back to top Go down
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 am

TRAINING EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK

TODAY'S TRAINING EVENTS:

MAP: HANGAR
GAMEMODE: TEAM DEATHMATCH
OBJECTIVE: IMPERIAL ARMY, CAMP IN THE CENTRE OF THE HANGAR BUILDING AND MARINES TARGET**FLANK AND SPANK**TARGET
Back to top Go down
jammy786

jammy786

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:46 am

wont be there tonight but will on wed thurs maybe friday..gettin the propa hedset this wednesday probs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Night 28th March 09   Training Night 28th March 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Night 28th March 09
Page 1 of 1