Spetsnaz Clan [SPTZ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Name Debate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

Location : A house, Co. Durham, North East, England, Europe, Earth, Milkyway. The Place after that

The New Name Debate Empty
PostSubject: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:44 am

This is the post where we can debate about getting a new name.

I'm with changing the name all the way, either that or on cod4 SPTZ was one of baddies, but thats Call of Duty series, on Killzone 2 its different, what I'm trying to get to is we could have a multiple clan, it'll take some work. Maybe, SPTZ for the CoD series and HGST (Helgast) for the Killzone series. We could make the website more bigger with more links. Links for a Call of Duty 4/5 Clan and Killzone clan. I won't be playing much Call of Duty 3, 4 or 5 anymore, except if its quadrupel xp weekend which will never happen. What I'm trying to get to is that either make a new name for Killzone 2 but keep Call of Duty 4/5 the same, or go for one huge clan (by huge I mean multiple games), called whatever, my favourite idea was Playstation 3 Elites [PS3E]. Maybe we could start a Gamebattle on Killzone 2 and/or Call of Duty 4/5. I'll do all the technical work, if that's what it'll come to.

My Opinion is: Get a multiple game clan tag, SPTZ for the Call of Duty Series and HGST for Killzone 2

Please, Post your Whole opinion on this! Smile
Back to top Go down
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 am

we need something more original than just a team name or ps3 elites
Back to top Go down
wc63

wc63

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:27 am

like i said before i wont be getting kZ2 but i will be getting RE5!!!!!!! as for a name i kinda like Cross Sea Domination [CSD] or we could do it like this [+CDM]
Back to top Go down
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:19 am

i made up this random clan for people at my school so its easier for us to play on kz2.
Back to top Go down
spencer54321

spencer54321

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:00 am

maybe we should have it so its one name for cod and another for kz2.

either way we are going to need a team leader for kz2 and cod.

i will be in charge for both. but im thinking that GuZZo can be the leader KZ2.
Back to top Go down
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

Location : A house, Co. Durham, North East, England, Europe, Earth, Milkyway. The Place after that

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:10 pm

spencer54321 wrote:
maybe we should have it so its one name for cod and another for kz2.

either way we are going to need a team leader for kz2 and cod.

i will be in charge for both. but im thinking that GuZZo can be the leader KZ2.

me and pat, we play nonstop. and kill nonstop
Back to top Go down
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:59 am

ha guzzo im a higher rank than u now Very Happy, about to unlock tactician btw hazoo has made a clan called sptz which i joined. btw guzzo i have the bodycount badge so i get 3pts per kill on bodycount, i rank up really qwik!!! lol
Back to top Go down
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 am

PATM0R3- wrote:
ha guzzo im a higher rank than u now Very Happy, about to unlock tactician btw hazoo has made a clan called sptz which i joined. btw guzzo i have the bodycount badge so i get 3pts per kill on bodycount, i rank up really qwik!!! lol
GOOD FOR YOU. ive got a lot of bad things in my life now. me and you could be KZ2 moderaters
Back to top Go down
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 pm

yea id be happy to be a kz2 moderater, btw im know an assault guy, 2 more rank till sniper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Name Debate   The New Name Debate Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Name Debate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spetsnaz Clan [SPTZ] :: Clan Community :: Lounge-
Jump to: