Spetsnaz Clan [SPTZ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did you here about [SPTZ]

Go down 
3 posters

Where did you find about [SPTZ]
cod 4 central
Where did you here about [SPTZ] Vote_lcap50%Where did you here about [SPTZ] Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Your mate was in the clan
Where did you here about [SPTZ] Vote_lcap25%Where did you here about [SPTZ] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Google
Where did you here about [SPTZ] Vote_lcap0%Where did you here about [SPTZ] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Please state)
Where did you here about [SPTZ] Vote_lcap25%Where did you here about [SPTZ] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
GuZZo_32

GuZZo_32

Location : A house, Co. Durham, North East, England, Europe, Earth, Milkyway. The Place after that

Where did you here about [SPTZ] Empty
PostSubject: Where did you here about [SPTZ]   Where did you here about [SPTZ] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:25 am

I found out about this site as soon as i got kicked from [5*AR], they kicked me for missing training lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: Where did you here about [SPTZ]   Where did you here about [SPTZ] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 am

well i was in AoD so SNS told me about it but i also saw it on C4C, i think we should advertise on callofduty.com cause more people look there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spencer54321

spencer54321

PostSubject: Re: Where did you here about [SPTZ]   Where did you here about [SPTZ] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 am

PATM0R3- wrote:
well i was in AoD so SNS told me about it but i also saw it on C4C, i think we should advertise on callofduty.com cause more people look there. Very Happy

the promblem with that is more people will join and i still want a fairly small clan no more then say 17 members
Back to top Go down
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: Where did you here about [SPTZ]   Where did you here about [SPTZ] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:06 am

hardly any of the people registered are active can u delete their accounts we have about 8 active members.
Back to top Go down
spencer54321

spencer54321

PostSubject: Re: Where did you here about [SPTZ]   Where did you here about [SPTZ] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:35 am

PATM0R3- wrote:
hardly any of the people registered are active can u delete their accounts we have about 8 active members.

yes i will do that asap
Back to top Go down
PATM0R3-

PATM0R3-

PostSubject: Re: Where did you here about [SPTZ]   Where did you here about [SPTZ] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:52 am

good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you here about [SPTZ]   Where did you here about [SPTZ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did you here about [SPTZ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spetsnaz Clan [SPTZ] :: Clan Community :: Lounge-
Jump to: